Creative Space Showcase – Our Available Commercial Properties In Nottingham’s Lace Market To Let
With the return to normalcy in sight after the government’s recent announcement, many companies are aiming for a return to physical workspaces and offices in the summer. But there’s no reason to delay – commercial properties have been in high demand throughout the pandemic, and there is no better time to search for your business’ new home. Here are the available offices Spenbeck has to let in Nottingham City Centre.
What Can We Offer You?
All of our properties feature abundant space to facilitate flexible, well-spaced layouts. Coupled with our buildings’ effective natural cross-ventilation, as well as additional hygiene measures we are implementing, our creative spaces provide COVID-safe working environments with none of the distractions and drawbacks that come with working from home.
*NEWLY AVAILABLE* Six Broadway, Ground and First Floor (NG1 1PS)
Truly wow your clients with this beautiful dual-level creative space, arguably one of the jewels of our office crown. The impressive private entrance with an original feature doorway leads to a staircase that sweeps between the ground and first floor, the latter of which features a large open area over a split level, benefiting from plentiful natural light.
Two Broadway, First Floor (NG1 1PS)
This dual aspect property includes feature windows and high ceilings, providing plenty of natural light and an open-space feeling. Located in the corner of The Birkin Building, Two Broadway First Floor enjoys abundant sunlight throughout the day.
This beautiful office is housed amongst the eaves of The Birkin Building. A loft warehouse with unique character and charm, the Third Floor Annex features a separate board room to ensure privacy when needed, as well as a handy kitchenette.
Restored original Victorian windows flood this split-level office with an abundance of natural light, while also allowing for healthy natural cross-ventilation. The large feature window overlooks stunning views of Broadway and beyond.
35-37 St Mary’s Gate, Ground Floor (NG1 1PU)
With windows on both sides of the property looking out onto St Mary’s Gate and a tranquil inner courtyard, the Ground Floor of 35-37 St Mary’s Gate provides an abundance of natural light whilst boasting a wealth of character features, including a large period door and an original mosaic floor. This space’s street-front access is only shared with one other tenant, adding a sense of privacy to the property.
35-37 St Mary’s Gate, First Floor (NG1 1PU)
As well as benefiting from the same original features as 35-37 St Mary’s Gate Ground Floor, the generous proportions of this First-Floor room provide a welcoming backdrop for meetings, workshops and breakout activity.
The Courtyard, 35-37 St Mary’s Gate, Ground Floor (NG1 1PU)
These former design studios and workshops of small, independent textile companies were once the lifeblood of Nottingham’s lace industry. This office’s creative heritage is matched with large character windows, exposed brickwork and heritage details, as well as a large separate boardroom and additional smaller meeting space.
The Courtyard, 35-37 St Mary’s Gate, First Floor (NG1 1PU)
Beautifully high ceilings make this a truly impressive space with all the character you would expect from a former lace warehouse. This generous space is warm and accommodating, and benefits from the natural light afforded by large original windows.
The Courtyard, 35-37 St Mary’s Gate, Second Floor (NG1 1PU)
Boasting period features, large character windows, air conditioning and a kitchenette, The Courtyard Second Floor is a flexible and adaptable space, the ideal setting for any creative business.
What do our offices offer?
- High speed connectively guaranteed by our 1TB dedicated lease line and 100MB back-up Wi-Fi provision, ensuring uninterrupted maximum connectivity so you’ll never have to experience those annoying Wi-Fi cut-outs that can come with working from home
- Bespoke fit-outs and fully-customisable office spaces, allowing you to create a personalised workspace to meet your exact requirements and make your business feel at home. Moreover, our properties’ abundant space facilitates flexible, well-spaced layouts to help create a COVID-secure environment
- Our city-centre location means that there are plenty of local transport hubs nearby, including The Lace Market Tram Stop and Nottingham Railway Station, while proximity to the thriving Hockley area provides the perfect location for post-work nights out!
- Flexible terms and dedicated tenant events ensure we are able to provide a personalised service for you, while our HQ’s proximity to our creative space means that we are always on-hand whenever you need
- Our tenant showers, lockers and secure bike racks promote sustainable commuting to and from work, introduced as part of our commitment to meet the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Our Environmental Management System
- Committed to meeting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, we pledge to provide sustainable provision support to help your business achieve its SDG targets
- Our carbon literacy training has equipped us with the knowledge to renovate our creative spaces in such a way that significantly increases their energy efficiency, helping our tenants reduce their costs while working towards their environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets
- All our electricity comes from Valda Energy-provided 100% renewable energy sources, reducing our – and our tenants’ – carbon footprint and environmental impact
What’s In The Lace Market?
Nottingham’s historical heart, The Lace Market also boasts an abundance of independent cafés and some of Nottingham’s key cultural sites, including The Nottingham Contemporary and The National Justice Museum. Adjacent to Hockley, home to upmarket restaurants, thriving independent businesses and bohemian bars, Nottingham’s Lace Market is the perfect place to do business in the city, as well-connected to leisure spaces and transport links as it is to local, regional and national business HQs. Our sustainable offices are found in the heart of The Lace Market, only a five minutes’ walk from The Lace Market Tram Stop and a ten minutes’ walk from both Nottingham Railway Station and Old Market Square. A vibrant hub for creative companies, including PR companies and design studios, The Lace Market is the centre of Nottingham’s Creative Quarter.
Like what you see?
If you are ready to move into a dedicated workspace and interested in viewing any of our offices, we look forward to hearing from you.